Translate

Monday, August 18, 2014

Word From Guam . . .

Word from Elder Crisp and then one minute later a letter from our Elder saying he had arrived safely in his new home on Guam :).

Hello, Just to let you know, your son left for Guam at 2:50 a.m. this morning! He will be missed!!!!

Elder Crisp

*****************************************************************************
August 18, 2014

Dear Family--

Wow, busy, busy, BUSY!! We are all just up to our ears in work . . . LOVE IT!!! :) I'm doing good. I just got into Guam (at 4:30 a.m. this morning) and I'm excited to be here. My companion is Elder Afualo (from Spanish Fork, UT) and I really like him. He's served the majority of his mission in Pohnpei and just came to Guam one transfer ago, so I'm very excited to be working with him and to learn from him.

That's funny that you mention "service issues" with phones, because that's what I went through in Paata, no service down in the house and having to walk all the way up the mountain or to the other side of the island to make a phone call. Hahaha :) that's too funny!! By the way, very NICE phones!!! Is there any hope of one of those waiting for me to come home?

I don't really have anything to report or talk about right now, on account of 1) I just got here, and 2) I'm still a little jet lagged!! But I love you all, and when I find it, there will be an SD card coming your way soon. (BTW, I'm sorry, but the new memory card that you guys sent me went missing in Chuuk, along with another SD card and my camera bag. But don't worry!!! There will still be pictures of CHUUK!!)

Ren tong wachemuk,

Elder Sean McEwan

No comments:

Post a Comment