Translate

Saturday, January 12, 2013

First Letter from the MTC!

What an exciting day for our family to receive our very FIRST missionary letter! Such an overwhelming feeling of pride (good pride :)

January 9, 2013

Dear Family,

Well, it's the end of Day 1, and I gotta say . . . it was interesting! I got to take part in some mock lessons (of which Dale Bowman was a part of), try the cafeteria food, and meet the other Elders in my zone. They're a good mix of guys, with one district being totally cool and personable guys and the other being A LOT more work oriented. In a sense, I imagine this is sort of what college would've been like had I roomed with guys my age.

Not quite unpacked though, as I'm still trying to decide whether it's worth it to get everything unpacked. By the time you get this letter, I'll have already met my Branch President. There are four of us in our "home" if you will . . . myself, Elder Vause (pronounced VAH-SS), Elder Jorgenson, and Elder Lee (read that last one to Garrett and see if he finds it as funny as I did :). Elder Vause is heading to Guam, too, and we're pretty sure that we're the only two here, because we haven't seen or heard of anyone else going there.

I bumped into Elder Collin Steadman earlier, then Elder Connor Olson went through registration and check-in with me. I found Elder Haskell after our meeting with the MTC presidency, and yeah :), good first day!

I love you guys, I miss you, and I'll write you again soon.

Love,
Elder Sean Michael McEwan
"District A (for Awesome)"

1 comment:

  1. It is a signifier that the watch is water resistant. Of course, the rolex replica sale Submariner is more than just that. Originally designed as a commercial diver's watch in the 1950s, the rolex replica sale Submariner today has a water resistance of 300 meters and a design that is incredibly similar to the original. This design that mixes sport and professional looks is one of the key factors to the design's success. The dial of the rolex replica uk Submariner is clever, yet easy on the eyes. The black and white design is meant to offer a high contrast for easy reading of the time. The lumed indicators and hands are meant to make it easy to read in the dark. A different style of replica watches sale hour and minute hand are there for legibility, and a special character for the 12 o'clock indicator is meant to make it easy to mentally orient the dial when looking at it from the side. Rolex replica watches uk also uses 18k white gold on the dial for the hands and hour indicators.

    ReplyDelete