Translate

Monday, September 2, 2013

Working to Increase Investigator Pool . .

Dear Family!!!
 
Hey so first off, Dylan Happy Birthday!! Just looking at these pictures, you look a lot older than 13, but that's probably just because I haven't been with you for almost 8 months. Hope your day is the best that it can be for you, and know that I am with you in spirit.
 
I'm so glad that you guys are having fun and doing fun things. Thanks so much for the pictures, I'll print them off so that I can keep them. No, I haven't been able to locate that stuff yet, but I have a pretty good idea of where it might be, we'll just pray that it is in that spot.
 
Parker, tell Mr. Bills that I'm going to send him an email and let him know that I am doing great. That is awesome that you are singing Tenor 2, that's where it's at right there. But I think between the two of us, we know who the real tenor 2 is ;) I'm glad that everyone is happy and doing well.
 
I'm doing well, just trying to find more people to teach. Elder Toa got transferred to an outer island and Elder Pita is my companion right now. I don't think it's permanent, it'll just be til the end of this transfer, but with that, I think that I will be staying in Mechitiw one more transfer.
 
Tell Ronel and Holly Israel that I miss them both and I'm so happy for them, even though none of the other Elders believe me when I say that they are married :D

Ai tong ngenikemi, ena tong esap much tori mano
Ai tong epwe pwan nom remi tori ach chusefan
pokiten Kot a sinei netipach me a mochen sipwe
tongeni nom fengen tori feinfeino jok.
Ouse mochen oupwe pwan anisei pwan apwonueta ai tengoremi
Ouse mochen ousap ekisiwinin atun ai fansounen misineri
Ua fakkun tongekemi!!

Elder McEwan

Aten Chuuk mwa!!!!

Someday we're very hopeful that we will understand what he is saying in Chuukese :). We did purchase a Chuukese to English dictionary, but it doesn't seem to be much help for translation. Maybe translation will come next week. It would be nice to learn a little Chuukese while Elder McEwan is on his mission so that when he returns home we don't all just look at him with a blank stare like, "Ok, whatever you say, Elder :).

No comments:

Post a Comment