Translate

Monday, May 5, 2014

My New Home is Paata . . .

May 5, 2014


Hmmm . . . Wonder what my momma would say?!
Hello!

Hahaha, I freaking love Maverik, but that's still awesome that we won!! :) Has he decided if he wants to serve a mission?


Beautiful Chuuk Sunset
How'd the module launch go?

The garden looks good! Although mine is a little bigger!! ;) hahaha

Elder Obray was jacked to see Elders Wessel and Jorgensen, that's sweet taht they are both heading out.

Elder Ladore is doing fine, sorry I haven't been able to let you guys know that I'm in Paata, but yeah I'm in Paata, and the District Leader of the best district in the world, Fai-Chuuk district. Investigators are sometimes many, sometimes few and far between just because the church is so new out in Paata, but we're working on that and trying to build up some work :).


Absolutely love my Chuukese brothers!
I love you all so much!

Love,
Elder McEwan

1 comment:

  1. We are thrilled Elder McEwen is serving in Patta - it is our favorite island. No commerce to speak of there but, incredible beauty everywhere and good people. We look forward to hearing stories and tender mercies that are happening there. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete