Translate

Monday, November 10, 2014

Lots and Lots of Finding . . .

November 9, 2014

Dear Family,

We just had transfers and I’m still here in Guam, serving as a zone leader and I love my area.

Right now we are doing lots of finding as we have quite a few referrals and as a result of that we have found lots of new potential investigators. We’re not teaching as much as we are finding so it’s been kind of slow. We have Am and Marlin (married), Shaniah, Merlinta, Happy Sokono, Mayann and Retipo (married), Roger (less active chuukese guy), Joshua and Ralphie (best friends), and...I think taht's about everyone taht we are really working with rightnow. I really apreciate you guys praying for our investigators and for those we are working with it really means a lot.

We've got thanksgiving coming up soon, as well as about 5 or 6 baptisms this weekend.

I'm doing well, just loving being around these awesome beautiful people. I've really enjoyed serving here in Micronesia and I love this work.

Mom, thank you for those recipes! Also, thank you for helping me to get college stuff straightened out. It really takes a lot of stress off of me.

I’m so thankful that I chose to serve a mission and take advantage of this wonderful opportunity. I know I have changed and grown so much ;). I don't want to go back to the guy I was before I left, but I'm grateful that I knew him ;D!

Love and prayers to you all,

Elder McEwan

No comments:

Post a Comment