Translate

Monday, January 12, 2015

Gearing Up For Graduation . . .

January 12, 2015

Dear Familiy--

Things here in Guam are going great. Elder Matalolo and I are trying to work super hard right now and get to as many people as possible. Right now we are trying to reactivate a lot of less actives namely Roger (from Chuuk) and his family who are all members but the guy "in charge" of the house is not a member and he doesn't really like us. We also have a new chuukese family Siu and Sinbad that we are hoping show potential. They've been reading a little from the book of mormon but haven't come to church yet so we'll see.

Hmmm...right now I feel like I'm back in school gearing up for graduation… I've finished all my "end of year projects" (zone conference and zone meeting) and now I just show up to class every day and do my best to finish on a high note. Elder Matalolo and I are doing great! One of the goals that we set with each other is that we will do our best to get up every morning and go play basketball at the church...so far we've doing well on that.

That's awesome that you got to meet with Sister Jaidy Warner she was one of my favorite sisters to work with here in Guam.

RIght now Guam is also very wet in the weather and very dry in baptisms...we had 0 baptisms this last weekend. Honestly it's frustrating especially when you as the leader are supposed to be leading out but I'm confident that Guam Zone will still finish this month on a high note.

Before I go anything I need to know before I come home? School stuff, work stuff, etc?

I love you all!! It seems like forever since I left and I'm excited to be starting a new phase of my life. But I'm forever grateful to my Father in Heaven for the things that He has taught me and put me through the last two years. I’ve learned so much from my Heavenly Father. One of which is that I need to have the right people in my life and not shut them out.

Ai tong ngenikemi meinisin!!


Elder Sean McEwan

No comments:

Post a Comment