Translate

Monday, July 1, 2013

Ran Anim from Paradise

Hello Family--
 
I'm so sorry that I haven't written you guys in a while, there has just been a lot of stuff going on. We have had two baptisms in the last two weeks, plus youth conference this last weekend. There is a lot of good things going on right now in Mechitiw, and I'm just trying to enjoy all of it and still work hard, because with this current transfer ending in the beginning of August, who knows if I'll still be in Mechitiw...
 
Anyway, I'm doing great, just trying to help Elder Fermanis the best that I can and also find new people to teach. That's one thing that I've learned these last few weeks, you need to constantly be rotating your investigator pool. If you don't, people will get bored and then they won't progress. Also, I had a pretty sweet experience last Sunday that I will put in a letter and tell you guys about.
 
How are you guys? Anything new and exciting going on? Who is getting married that I know? Anyone else gotten mission calls? Right now we are helping a 19 year old girl named Kaireen with her mission application, and it's a lot of work. So many papers, so much information that is needed, I kind of forgot how much was needed since Mom helped me so much. But I know that the Lord is allowing me to have this experience so that I can know how to help my kids when they start their missions. I'm loving it here, I'm having the time of my life teaching and learning, and I wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world. I'll put more in ya'lls letters.
 
Love,
 
Elder McEwan

No comments:

Post a Comment