Translate

Monday, March 3, 2014

Romalum Branch . . .

January 29, 2014

Man, coming off an awesome exchange in Pata with Elder Maucie, and then I come back here and realize just how hard it's going to be to get the branch up and going again. Sometimes people go cold, but we CAN ALL DO HARD THINGS! Seminary started back up again last week, but now it seems to be struggling already. That just means our focus will need to be to keep the youth strong and on the right path. Speaking of, Rodney cam back today after spending some time with the Nantaku Elders (Weno). Hopefully I can help him to understand that now is the time to prepare since he leaves on his mission in March. He's a good guy and I really do love him.

We tried meeting with Rico, now that he's married, but he still has Word of Wisdom challenges. Same thing with Matt. Even though sometimes it's hard and we have challenges, I absolutely love serving here and I love the people. I can totally feel it helping me develop more characteristics of Christ-like behavior. That's the one thing I hope I take away from my time in Romalum is how to be more Christ-like towards my fellowman! I only hope I am helping my dear new family of Romalum in some way.

Well, I think I'm going to go to bed, on account of 1) Elder Jonas has been out for almost 30 minutes, and 2) my eyes are super bloodshot! Good Night!!!!

Love,
Elder McEwan

No comments:

Post a Comment