Translate

Monday, March 3, 2014

Stuck in a Slump . . .

February 5, 2014

Man, we only had 1 lesson today! Not really my favorite day as a missionary. Lately I've been feeling like I'm in a slump and no matter what I try to do, I can't get out of it!! I'm trying to be humble and find people, but it is crazy hard!!! So much for my plan.

Anyway, met with Matt and taught the Plan of Salvation, which was actually a really good lesson. Also, me and Jonas got haircuts in preparation for Zone Conference next week. I'm going to ask President Mecham what's going to be happening to me (as far as transfers go). I've heard from multiple people that I'm going to Pata, and stay on the path of the "one who trained me" (Elder O'bray). I'll be honest, I'd love it there, too! I love all the members and all of their investigators. We'll have to see what the Lord needs of me.

Keep Strong!
Elder McEwan

No comments:

Post a Comment